buy stilnox online/ STILNOX is used to initiate and maintain sleep in those with sleeping difficulties, also called insomnia. It is not recommended for use for more than 4 weeks at a time.
STILNOX has a different chemical structure to other sleeping tablets. STILNOX works by binding to special sites in the brain which produce sleep.
Your doctor, however, may prescribe STILNOX for another purpose.
- Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about zolpidem and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
- It is usual to be prescribed one tablet (10 mg) to be taken just before going to bed. Do not take more than one dose during a single night. If you are over 65 years of age, your doctor may consider the 5 mg strength tablets more suitable for you.
- Take zolpidem exactly as your doctor tells you to. You could be advised to take a tablet on only two or three nights per week, rather than on every night.
All medicines have some unwanted side effects. Sometimes they are serious, but most of the time they are not. Your doctor or pharmacist has weighed the risks of using this medicine against the benefits they expect it will have for you.
Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking STILNOX.
It helps most people with insomnia, but it may have unwanted side effects in some people.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- worsened insomnia
- diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting
- abdominal pain
- back pain
- muscle weakness
- infections of the nose, throat and chest
There are no reviews yet.