Buy Halcion Online
Buy Halcion Online/ Halcion 250 mcg is used to treat a certain sleep problem (insomnia). It may help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and lessen how often you wake up during the night, so you can get a better night’s rest. Triazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. It acts on your brain to produce a calming effect.
Use of this medication is usually limited to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less. If your insomnia continues for a longer time, talk to your doctor to see if you need other treatment.
How to use Halcion
Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using triazolam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
Although unlikely, this drug can rarely cause temporary short-term memory loss. To lessen the chance of this, do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss.
Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used triazolam for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions–skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- CNS depression–slow or shallow breathing, shortness of breath, feeling faint, dizziness, confusion, trouble staying awake
- Mood and behavior changes–anxiety, nervousness, confusion, hallucinations, irritability, hostility, thoughts of suicide or self-harm, worsening mood, feelings of depression
- Unusual sleep behaviors or activities you do not remember such as driving, eating, or sexual activity Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):
- Drowsiness the day after use
- Feeling faint or lightheaded
- Loss of balance or coordination