buy codeine 15mg
buy codeine 15mg/ Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics and is used to control mild or moderate pain that is not controlled by the use of other painkillers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen. Codeine can be used either alone or in combination with other painkillers.
Codeine Phosphate Tablets (Noumed) with other medicines that can make you feel
drowsy such as sleeping tablets (e.g. benzodiazepines), other pain relievers,
antihistamines, antidepressants, antipsychotics, gabapentinoids (e.g. gabapentin and
pregabalin), cannabis and alcohol may result in severe drowsiness, decreased
awareness, breathing problems, coma and death. Your doctor will minimise the dose
and duration of use; and monitor you for signs and symptoms of breathing difficulties
and sedation. You must not drink alcohol while using Codeine Phosphate Tablets
side effects of codeine?
Codeine phosphate tablets may make you feel drowsy, confused or dizzy, cause fits, blurred or double vision or to see things that are not there. Make sure you are not affected before you drive or operate machinery.
The treatment may cause side effects, however not you might experience them. Potential side effects include:
- Allergic reactions – skin rash or itchy skin, difficulty breathing, increased sweating, redness or flushed face
- Gastrointestinal system – constipation, feeling or being sick, dry mouth and abdominal pain (which may be caused by spasm of the bile ducts)
- Heart – slow or fast heart rate, palpitations, low blood pressure or low blood pressure on standing
- Urinary system – pain and difficulty in passing urine and a less frequent need to do so
- Nervous system – malaise, tiredness, ‘spinning’ sensation, fits, increased pressure in the skull (painful eyes, changes in vision or headache behind the eyes), headache, tolerance (medicine has less effect) or dependence (suffer from withdrawal symptoms e.g. tremor, sweating, increased heart and breathing rate, raised blood pressure and feeling or being sick if the medicine is stopped too quickly)
- Psychiatric effects – mood changes, depression, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), restlessness, excitation, nightmares or confusion
- Eyes – blurred or double vision, or extremely small pupils
- Others – muscle stiffness, decrease in sex drive, difficulty breathing and low body temperature.
Please read the patient information leaflet provided in the pack for a full list of potential side effects. You can view the leaflet online here.
For more information on conditions, or to speak to a UK registered GP, visit our Online Doctor service.